This was a really hard video for me to make due to personal reasons. So, instead of having a long description box I'll just put the quote that shapes the video. "You can't just turn back time." -- Suddenly 30 Summary: 'I don't have a choice but I still choose you' Coloring: Mine. Program: Sony Vegas Pro 10 Song: Poison and Wine- The Civil Wars #25 -- Top Favorited (Today) -- Entertainment -- Australia #43 -- Top Rated (Today) -- Entertainment -- Australia #49 -- Top Favorited (Today) -- Australia #12 -- Top Favorited (Today) -- Entertainment -- Australia #72 -- Top Favorited (This Week) -- Entertainment -- Australia #31 -- Top Rated (Today) -- Entertainment -- Australia
Keywords: Something borrowed, community, annie/jeff, one tree hill, haley/lucas, 27 dresses, suddenly 30, jenny/nate, gossip girl, supernatural, dean/jo, hart of dixie, new girl, nick/jess, brooke/Julian, the vampire diaries, elena/damon, 500 days of summer, blair/dan, how i met your mother, robin/barney, chuck/blair, a cinderella story, pretty little liars, aria/Jason, Stefan/elena, brooke/lucas, jess/Schmidt, bride wars, Lucas Scott


No comments:
Post a Comment